"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by rocafan on 5/05/2004 10:36:00 PM

Roca Surviver 2:One Disc Down One 2 Go

Alright thats one disc down, and it was hard. The Gift had some of my fav grown man Jigga Tracks on it...Excuse me miss had me shoutin I was grown....and now that Im 21 goin on 22 I get it even more...I have to say Grown man Jay is my favorite rapper ever. Anybody that knows me knows I had to have 'A DREAM' win, just look at the poster that is framed on my way between the greatest breathing.

DISC 1: THE GIFT
1. A Dream (featuring Faith Evans and Notorious B.I.G.)*THE 1st Winner
2. Hovi Baby
3. The Watcher 2 (featuring Dr. Dre, Rakim & Truth Hurts)
4. '03 Bonnie & Clyde (featuring Beyonce Knowles)
5. Excuse Me Miss
6. What They Gonna Do (featuring Sean Paul)
7. All Around the World (featuring LaToiya Williams)
8. Poppin' Tags (featuring Big Boi, Killer Mike & Twista)
9. F**k All Nite
10. The Bounce
11. I Did It My Way

I know kenn you hatin me right now for cuttin the last Timbo produced track, man I loved that track.

DISC 2:THE CURSE
1. Diamonds Is Forever
2. Guns & Roses (featuring Lenny Kravitz)
3. U Don't Know (remix, featuring M.O.P.)
4. Meet the Parents
5. Some How Some Way (featuring Beanie Sigel and Scarface)
6. Some People Hate
7. Blueprint 2
8. N***a Please (featuring Young Chris)
9. 2 Many Hoes
10. As One (featuring Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Young Guns, Peedi Crakk, Sparks & Rell)
11. A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier
12. Show You How (bonus track)
13. B****s & Sisters (bonus track)
14. What They Gonna Do Part II (bonus track)
*15.Stop
*16.Excuse Me Miss Again

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL