"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by rocafan on 3/24/2004 08:03:00 AM

Not Jay Related, Just Thought This Was Funny

**THIS WEEK IN MAKING CHARLES CHUCKLE**At least no one can accuse 50 Cent of simply cashing in. The rapper has admitted that he recently aborted sessions for his next solo album because he felt the songs didn't meet the standards set by his debut, Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

"I wanted to come out on the Fourth of July, so I went in and made some records," 50 said on Friday. "And then I went back to listen to Get Rich or Die Tryin'. I said, 'I have to top this [album] in my head. I have to make a lot more records in preparation for [a new LP] than I had for Get Rich.' "

Just as a controversial interview with Playboy magazine hit stands, 50 explained that he's aiming to have his solo album out by October. That would mean a nonstop caravan of G-Unit releases between now and then: Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and new G-Unit member Game are all scheduled to have solo albums out by the end of summer.

50 noted that he's not the only one feeling pressure. "There's pressure on [Dr.] Dre, also," he said. "He has to produce a better record for me than 'In Da Club.'

"In three days, I could make a record, 12 songs," 50 boasted. "But I have to make an album that tops what my last album was, so it'll take a lot longer."***TOO BAD IT'LL STILL BE FILLED WITH THE SAME TIRED MATERIAL FROM THE 1ST ONE..LOL..13 MINUTES AND COUNTING...**

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL