"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by rocafan on 3/24/2004 08:17:00 AM

cCharles' Blue Wednesday

okay 1st off, remind me to not work the same day a whole bunch of R&B cds come out....gosh....(Usher and Carl Thomas....but why is it that I only knew that one of them was releaseing a album..lol dang Carl)

-2nd: the Usher cd is real hot, not even gonna comment on Pastor Troy(I dont care where Im from I cant stand most southern rappers...except Outkast, T.I & Scarface), the Cassidy cd is real.......lackluster, for a dude that was so heralded for his witty word play it sure as heck dont show on this cd(Sorry Cass I've already heard everything your saying from better rappers a long time ago..) for all the people who only know hotel, you really missed out and thats sad.

-Yo Im killing Tony Hawk Underground, Im the backpack gangsta of the virtual skating world...lol. You know I got my XBOX pumping out ROC while I grind around the city.Ninja Gaiden is that crakk, hard as hell too, but I like it.

-dang people kept asking me where I got my Kanye West College Dropout shirt, so you know I told them that I got the info on where to get it on ROCABLOG.COM.... A hit is a hit....lol

-in bout dang time news, the F.B.I is going to get involved in Biggie's murder....damn and it only took 7 years.....that'll make you disillusioned real quick.

-once again nothing new on Roc-a-fella.com, hell you'd think they were to busy finishing a album to release in April....lol...or maybe one of the umpteen movies/Documentaries that they have dangled in front of us...lol very unlikely.

-DAWN OF THE DEAD, to me, is the 'dawn' of the resurgence of the real horror movie that are pretty deep in the character development to make you care about your characters.

and thats all for now...lol I know it was long but it has been awhile

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL