"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by rocafan on 11/04/2003 12:19:00 PM

Sean Paul Talks Bee & Jay
Excerpt from Vibe



As Sean and Jodie (his girlfriend) made their way to their seats in
the 10th row at the VMAS, Sean's wondering if he will be holding the
mike tonight. Knowles is scheduled to perform and their
collaboration Baby Boy is climbing up the charts fast. " I have had
my people calling her people all week trying to set up rehearsal and
to no avail has anyone contacted me" says Sean. " So finally when I
see her backstage this is shortly before I presented an award, she
started explaining that there are some "politics" in the way, I had
no idea what was going on". " Meanwhile throughout all of this MTV
is filming her for some show. I didn't know what to think. I thought
personally that it would've been a good way to promote the song. But
all she said was I'm sorry but we can' t do Baby Boy". "Then after
presenting and me taking my seat, to my surprise she starts her set
with Baby Boy". "I'm like wait a minute! meanwhile everybody is
looking at me and ****" Sean recalls.

"Beyonce is is a beautiful lady. She is a very talented artist. I'm
all good with that but the **** was weird" spouts Sean. Sean only
found out just hours later that Jayz personally insisted that nobody
else share the stage with Knowles but him. Jayz has declined to
confirm nor deny this to VIBE.

" I don't need to compete with this big hip hop artist over no
girl! " says Sean Paul. "We sang a song together, alot of people
loved it and that's good and that's all it was to me". Sean insist
to VIBE though that perhaps Jayz's concerns were not romantic but
professional. When Jigga's Roc-A-Fella label showed an interest in
signing Sean Paul a few years ago, nobody imagined he'd get this
big. " Whatever he expected me to do, I probably did more," says
Sean. "Beyonce is happy with her career especially because she has
two songs playing all over the radio right now and Jay is not
comfortable with that at all."

---i just want to say....screw Sean Paul, can't stand that dude.

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL