"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by rocafan on 11/12/2003 10:54:00 AM

#994 and Random Black Thoughts

I'm #994 on the jigga petition, I'm feeling like the 'Encore' song is really coming true. Its wednesday and I go to work Thursday night, so that means I'm gonna have to look at the Empty space sitting for The Black Album all night(Super Target has four spots on the side and its got four spots on a end cap-8 total spots in all, not including the cd browser). I am trying to find a way for me to be able to buy it when we close Thursday night, because if I dont Im going to have to wake up and go out there at 8am and then run to my 8 am class across town(I got a test that day too). Dang when it rains it pours...... Oh and if G-unit sells more than Jay I'm making a t-shirt that says 'HIP HOP IS DEAD' LONG LIVE JAY-Z...who else is with me?

--just my thoughts man, just what i was feeling at the time

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL