"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by kenn on 10/25/2003 05:01:00 PM

Black Album Down The Hole: The Green Album

What the hell! I just downloaded another track from the Black Album. It sucked. Please don't tell me that your last album will be a peice if crap jigga. When the Blueprint was coming out for some reason I just knew it was going to rock. I knew it. I don't know why but I did. This album my spidy sense has been tickling. I haven't gotten any reason to fell that this album was going to be the shit. Except for the fact that its going to be his last. So far I heard "What More Can I Say". That track wasn't bad but when you get down to it I've heard better. He should have just said the hell with with Guru. I'm sorry the should have not been on the album if it is. I know I'm judging to quick but its the truth.

Back to the track I downloaded. "CHange Clothes" was BS. Why the hell would you put that shit on your last album. I love the neptunes but they can just be down right weird. Excuse Me Miss was better than. It seriously was good. Like I said I have no reason to think this album will be great. My impression so far this will be ROC La Familia VOL. 2, lol. Fuck Guru and Fuck the Neptunes.

He should have stayed with Just, Timbaland and TM. I'm pissed. If the Black Album its as good as BP I will start a petition for Jigga to redo that shit, lol. I'm serious. Think I'm joke. He's gonna have make a Green Album.

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL