"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by kenn on 1/16/2003 01:58:00 PM

Update On Updates!

There's not that much going on right now in the world of the ROC. At least that I know of. But you never know what might come up. So keep visting. You never know when and what Ill post.

I decided to lauch version 3.0 earlier then I planned. I trying to put all the link on the front page. Ever link. But trust me It won't be crowed. You'll see. Also the look of the site. I'm going to use my Graphic Design skillz to work, especially in 4.0. which I'm thinking I launch this fall. I'll be getting into the computer side of my Major this summer. I'll also learning 3d programs. The stuff they use in movies and video games. So you can expect alot. I'm still not getting any increases in my page hits so you guys aren't doing your jobs. Come on people keep RB alive. I submitted the url to some search engines so hopefully It'll be picked up soon. Then more visitors with come. Remember I'll start give contests with prize when I get more hits.

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL