"; ?> Rocafella BLOG 5.1 | ROC Podcast in the Works
 
Rocafella.comRocaWear.comOffical Kanye West Web SiteDash Films - Coming Soon



Navgation

NEWS
FAQ
ROC Media Kit: RMK1.0
WPaper: BA TO SP BP
Quick Reviews
Staff
Aztek Escobar
Roc-a-fella.com
Kanye-The-ROC
The BLACK NOVEL
The Charles' Critical Corner
FreeiPod.com

Staff
Kenn
Charles
Antman (MIA)
Nikki (coming soon)

THE FORUM
DISCUSSION BOARD
THE FORUM »

Kanye does so why don't you. Speak your mind on the new Messageboard. Its up to you to build the community. Unlike Rocafella.com's forum its free.
JAY-Z & TIMBALAND ALBUM
SIGN PETITION
Jay-Z & Timbaland »

What do you get when you take the greatest living rapper and the greatest hip hip producer. You get one hot album. Sign the petition and lets make it happen.
ShoutBox

FACE/OFF
by kenn on 1/06/2003 11:17:00 AM

Guess Whos Bizaak! With New Feature!

Well I'm finally back on my grind. I'm glad I took the holidays off from the site. Its not easy to to do this everyday. I noticed some of you guys still visited. Shame on you. Why? Like I said I was working in the background and added it to the site. I didn't really think you would come back as many times as you did. So you might have noticed a new link on the left here, the Lyrics page. So too bad if you already knew about it. I'm going to try to spread out the stories I have. Leaving two posts a day. If I don't have any news I'll just add something to the site like a feature if I can.

The Lyrics page is up. I really didn't entend this to be one of those sites but I need more people to keep coming back to the site. I only have Jay's latest up right now but I'll add more later on.

Free Apple iPod Program



THE BLACK NOVEL